Position: Customer Services Adviser
Department: Customer Services
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Isle of Man Creamery Head Office
The purpose of a Customer Services Adviser is to ensure a high-level of service is delivered to Creamery customers in a timely, competent and professional manner.
· Managing customer orders to ensure they are processed in a timely manner in line with company procedures
· Responsible for invoicing customers accurately and within set timescales
· Contribute to the customer retention strategy and assist with developing improvements to increase retention and overall customer satisfaction
· Advise customers in relation to their account which will include deliveries, timings, pricing and product range
· Ensuring all customer administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Contribute to the culture of continuous improvement and share ideas for change where appropriate
· Assist with increasing the department’s efficiencies that will benefit both the Creamery and Customer Service
· Carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Marketing Manager
Hours of work
8:30am – 4:45pm Monday to Friday – Flexible working hours will be considered.
The Creamery and its employees are committed to demonstrating BEST Values at all times:
|BETTER||We actively seek and welcome ideas to continuously improve our performance, products and processes|
|EXCELLENT||We supply our customers only with quality products and service that we can be proud of|
|SAFE||We take great care of our people, premises and products|
|TRUST||We are honest and open with each other and stakeholders, treating everyone with fairness and respect|
|Skills and Abilities|
|Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills||√|
|A strong team player||√|
|A positive and pro-active approach to work with a passion for helping others||√|
|Competent use of Microsoft Office||√|
|At least 1 years experience in a customer facing environment||√|
|Soft sales experience||√|
Salary: Circa £22,000
Closing date: 15th October 2021
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bread with really good Manx vintage cheddar is to die for...