Position Milk Fridge Operator
Reports to: Chilled Stores and Distribution Manager
To accurately and safely receive, store and despatch both chilled and ambient products in a timely manner for Isle of Man based customers.
· To accurately record all receipts from internal and external suppliers.
· To allocate storage space and to rotate stock either by FIFO or as requested by the Chilled Stores and Distribution Manager or Logistics Manager.
· To accurately pick products and record transactions (including product dates) to meet customer requirements.
· To accurately record the movements of miscellaneous movements i.e. ‘breakbacks’, returns to production etc.
· To assist in stock counts / reconciliations as required.
· To maintain a safe and tidy working environment.
· To undertake such additional duties which may be requested by Management.
Hours of Work:
· An average of 39 hours per week worked on a 7 day rota basis to include weekends.
· 4 shift patterns incorporating early morning starts and a nightshift (nightshift normally once every four weeks).
The Creamery and its employees are committed to demonstrating BEST Values at all times:
|Better||We actively seek and welcome ideas to continuously improve our performance, products and processes|
|Excellent||We supply our customers only with quality products and service that we can be proud of|
|Safe||We take great care of our people, premises and products|
|Trust||We are honest and open with each other and stakeholders, treating everyone with fairness and respect|
|Previous experience within a Stores environment||√|
|Manual handling skills||√|
|Good numeracy and computer skills||√|
|Strong organisational skills||√|
|The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines||√|
|The ability to work well within a team||√|
|A flexible attitude and willingness to help others||√|
|A Forklift licence (preferred) or prepared to be trained to operate a Forklift.||√|
|Clean driving licence||√|
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bread with really good Manx vintage cheddar is to die for...