Position: Business Analyst
Reports to: IT Manager
Hours of work: Full-time (39 hours)
The purpose of this role is to support the IT Manager with System Development, working to improve our systems and communications across the business.
You will also provide support in other areas within the IT department including Application and Database Support, Hardware Support and to provide analysis of information across the business to users at all levels.
· Develop, test, implement and document processes within Tropos and other Creamery systems to enable effective decision-making across the entire business.
· Develop reporting to support business decision-making.
· Provide analysis of data across the business to users at all levels, to support cross-departmental decision making.
· Diagnose and resolve issues relating to the applications currently in use at the Creamery.
System and user support
· To identify and resolve any data input errors to the systems
· Assist with investigations using the data and systems available
IT Support and Maintenance
· Provide excellent customer service and support to end users in a prompt and efficient manner.
· Assist in monitoring hardware and software infrastructure to proactively resolve issues to enable suitable uptime for end users, including servers, desktops, networking, fixed and mobile telephony, mobile devices, CCTV and access control.
· Due to the evolving nature of our business, it is likely that other projects will arise of which the Business Analyst will be required to assist with or lead, in liaison with the IT Manager.
· Provide cover for the IT Manager when required.
· Ensure compliance with all regulations relating to Health and Safety at work, hygiene standards and other legislative requirements.
· Carry out any other duties as are within the scope and purpose of the job as requested by any director or senior manager
· Ensure high levels of confidentiality of information are maintained at all times
The Creamery and its employees are committed to demonstrating BEST Values at all times:
|Better||We actively seek and welcome ideas to continuously improve our performance, products and processes|
|Excellent||We supply our customers only with quality products and service that we can be proud of|
|Safe||We take great care of our people, premises and products|
|Trust||We are honest and open with each other and stakeholders, treating everyone with fairness and respect|
|Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant Degree or equivalent||✔|
|‘A’ levels or equivalent including Maths, IT or other relevant qualification||✔|
|Experience with SQL and manipulation of data||✔|
|Experience of developing using SQL Server Reporting services and other associated tools||✔|
|Experience of dairy & manufacturing related industries||✔|
|Proven record of implementing continuous improvements and efficiencies||✔|
|Relevant hardware and software experience or certifications (e.g. VMWare, Cisco or Microsoft)||✔|
|Good problem-solving skills||✔|
|The ability to drive the implementation of improvements||✔|
|Proven higher level mathematical analytical ability||✔|
|High level of computer literacy||✔|
|Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills & ability to meet deadlines||✔|
|High levels of personal time management||✔|
|Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both technical, and non-technical colleagues||✔|
|Excellent interpersonal skills||✔|
|High levels of accuracy and attention to detail||✔|
|Project management skills||✔|
To apply, please send your CV to HR@isleofmancreamery.com along with your salary requirements.
Closing date: 13th March 2020
Delivery is always on time and dependable