Position: Personal Assistant (Part-time)
Reports to: Managing Director, Isle of Man Creamery
Closing date: 9th October 2020
Please apply in writing to HR@isleofmancreamery.com
· Provide a comprehensive personal service to the Managing Director to include all usual day to day duties.
· Co-ordinate and attend Board Meetings of the Company, subsequent Sub Committees and Management Team Meetings, to include Agenda preparation and circulation, Minute taking, distribution to relevant parties, follow up Action Points, and filing of necessary documents.
· Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Managing Director as required.
· Plan and organise all company events such as staff socials and Christmas parties
· Arrange offsite meetings such as strategy days, New Product Development meetings and others as required
· Assist with maintaining company secretarial records, as required.
· Administration of meeting rooms.
· Ability to draft responses to correspondence including sample requests.
· Responsibility for updating company noticeboards.
· Collation of weekly news information for the Board.
· Planning and collation of staff updates
· Manage the travel budget - arrange and book travel and accommodation for Creamery staff.
· Customer liaison including meeting and greeting visitors, updating the Welcome Board and providing refreshments during meetings.
· Circulation of Producer Payment Letters and MD’s Newsletter.
· Complete collation of expenses for the MD and yourself.
· Other ad-hoc duties where necessary for the Board and Producers.
The Creamery and its employees are committed to demonstrating BEST Values at all times:
We actively seek and welcome ideas to continuously improve our performance, products and processes
We supply our customers only with quality products and service that we can be proud of
We take great care of our people, premises and products
We are honest and open with each other and stakeholders, treating everyone with fairness and respect
|Liaising with board members and senior management||×|
|Working within an office environment||×|
|Excellent communication both written and verbal||×|
|Excellent time management||×|
Our bread with really good Manx vintage cheddar is to die for...